Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1) These Terms and Conditions are required by Department of Employment regulations. These conditions are made by MINI MODELS AGENCY, Registered UK company 10153418.
Please read carefully and agree to these terms and conditions before booking a Mini Model.
2) Permitted Use – In general, this allows the client to use one image for one year from the booking date, in The UK only, for the initial permitted use.
3) Daily/Hourly Rate – Booking fees are charged daily or hourly. Extra half hours or past are charged at half the hourly rate. The minimum booking fee is for two hours.
4) Overtime – Overtime rates of one and a half times apply for Saturdays and weekdays before 9am and after 6pm. Sundays and bank holidays are double the standard rate.
5) Fittings – Fees for fittings are charged at half the hourly rate with a minimum of £50. per hour
6) Travel – Rates for travel will be agreed between the Client and Mini Models prior to any assignment.
7) Location Bookings – If a model on location is prevented from returning to London to work, half the daily fee is to be paid. (N.B. When a location booking is made the client must provide information about transport both to and from the location).
8) Additional Fees – To be agreed at the time of booking
a) Usage – Additional fees are payable for the right to use the photographs (or reproductions, or adaptations of, or drawing there from, either complete or in part, alone on on conjunction with and wording or drawings: including electronic imaging) for all known or anticipated purposes other than the initial permitted use.
b) Territory – Additional fees are also payable for the right to use the photographs (or reproductions, or adaptations of, or drawing there from, either complete or in part, alone on on conjunction with and wording or drawings: including electronic imaging) for all known or anticipated territories other than The UK.
9(a) Usage. It is the client’s responsibility to notify the agent and negotiate additional fees (including extensions of existing agreements) for any usage which may be required or anticipated subsequent to the time of the booking as per 8(a) above.
9(b) Territory. It is the client’s responsibility to notify the agent and negotiate additional fees (including extensions of existing agreements) for any territory which may be required or anticipated subsequent to the time of the booking as per 8(b) above.
10) Mini Models Agency charges a standard agency fee of 20% on all hourly, daily and usage fees. Both agency fees and model fees will be invoiced by Mini Models Agency, unless otherwise agreed at the time of booking.
11) Child Licenses are required for all children aged 16 years and under. It is the client’s responsibility to apply for the licence, however Mini Models can apply on behalf of the client at a cost of £30. per licence. Please allow up to 21 days for licence application to be processed, although some licences can be processed between 5-10 working days (council dependant)
12) Payment is required within 30 days of the date of invoice. We reserve the right to invoice the “ultimate client” (i.e. designer/manufacturer/owner of the product in question) All fees are for the right to use pictures and once agreed, are payable whether or not the use is appropriated.
13) Exclusion Fees – A special exclusion fee will be negotiated if the work is exclusive (i.e does not allow work for competitors). If a model advertises a product, they are able to work for any competitor unless an exclusion fee is agreed. It is the client’s responsibility to determine if conflicting work has been done.
Provisional Bookings and Cancellations
14) Provisional bookings will be cancelled unless confirmed within 24 hours of the proposed booking.
15) Cancellations – If the client cancels a booking within 24 hours of the starting time the full fee will be charged, unless the same model is re-booked within 24 hours, then half the fee is charged. If the model cancels due to illness on another reason beyond our control (and upon production of evidence) the model or its agent shall not be liable for any cancellation charges and accept no liability for losses incurred.
16) Weather permitting bookings – At the first cancellation, a half fee is charged unless the client fails to cancel in time to prevent the model’s attendance, when the full fee is payable. At the second cancellation the full fee is charged.
17) It is the client’s responsibility to provide meals for the model unless otherwise stated at time of booking.
18) The Photographer is not entitled to use any of the images for any usage other than agreed under sections, 2, 8 9 above. The photographer to this extent agrees to restrict use of their copyright and if the model agency client is not a photographer, the client should draw these terms and conditions to the attention of the photographer and obtain their agreement before the start of the shoot.
19) Insurance is the responsibility of the client and they are required to cover the model’s health and safety whilst travelling to, from or providing services to the client. The client is advised to insure indemnity cover should a model be unable to attend through sickness or any unforeseen circumstance. The client will maintain adequate insurance cover to underwrite its obligations to the model.
20) Should a complaint arise, please notify Mini Models Agency immediately as complaints cannot be considered in retrospect.
21) The client is responsible for protecting their password to our website from any unauthorised use.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
22) These terms and conditions and any agreement with the client to which these conditions apply are governed by English law and any dispute will be settled in accordance with English law and in English court.
Access to our website may be interrupted, delayed or restricted. In no event shall Mini Models Agency be liable for any damages for loss of data or profit due to business interruption.
Whilst every endeavour is made to provide satisfactory and efficient service to our clients, Mini Models Agency cannot be held responsible for a model’s conduct on an assignment.
All fees are to be negotiated only with Mini Models Agency
Mini Models Agency reserve the right to negotiate within the structure of these Terms and Conditions.